Sunday, January 8, 2023

Dream: Demonic presence followed by a fantastic journey to another world and contact! - Jan 8, 2023

(Consumed 1 cap galantamine, 1 cap dream herb, listened to WBLD hemi-sync track earlier, slept in between scalar wave generator set on alpha waves for 1st dream written down, delta wave frequencies afterwards )

In the first dream, I am at some swimming pool that is attached to the ocean. The weather is fierce and the water has risen so high that to reach the bottom of the pool if is rather dangerous, yet it is part of the practice training to do so. There are various human trainers located at different points that give tips for how to navigate.

At this point there were many things that happened but it became very fuzzy. I experienced sleep paralysis and had very low level of conscious awareness. There were many false awakening and I might have tried to remember or write down what I experienced without it actually occurring in this physical reality.

I continue from where I remember clearly again:

Various succubus and demons approach me and try to consume my sexual/dreaming energy. At first I am tantalized but quickly I see and hear the true reality of their nature and am alarmed and close my energy off to them. It is as if the are concealing their true monstrous nature. I hear revolting sounds that betray the image they are trying to uphold.

Soon several presences gather and have a conversation as to what to do. They call their seniors and it is spoken that they will punish me or try to kill me. One brings a sword and thrusts it towards me. I catch it and can feel the blade with my left astral hand in my palm but it is not sharp though it is solid. I say to be gone and state, " I am governed by divine law and covered by divine protection multiple times". I call out to my higher self, guides, and loving energies to help protect me. I awaken a few times and each time I return to sleep I sense that the demonic presences are still there with me. At this point I recognize myself to be in my astral body, having false awakenings, and still in my bed. I check my partner beside me to make sure she is still breathing, and she is and am relieved to be unharmed though I'm still alarmed.

After awhile I start dreaming: I'm at a class where some classmates see me pull out an energy sword that is like a retractable measuring tape. One teenage boy with glasses tells me the name of this (something like "energy stick" or something very simple sounding) and shows me a book (a thick bounded book and his personal notebooks) and asks me if I can see some writing that is illuminated like text written in invisible ink from a black light. I read them out loud and he transcribes what I say.

The classroom begins to move like a fast moving vehicle. It is so realistic and feels dangerous. My mother is there.

I am at a gas station with AT. At the store we grab some candy (a couple hard red gumballs) and leave, I leave about two nickels and perhaps a dime for payment. We have a trailer to return to. On the way I get in a fight with some beings.

I spot an tall attractive woman. She is giant compared to me and I jump on to her back like a little kid being piggy backed. She has light reddish brown curly hair that reaches her neck. She looks part Asian and part Mediterranean. The confrontation is quickly diffused as there is the sense that our energies are agreeable with one another. She warns me she will burn me with fire if I try to do anything sexual with her. I promise not to and we have a talk. She tells me I am not on my home planet. I ask her if she knows Earth. She does not and asks what "moon's planet system" (something like that) I am from. She looks part Japanese and I ask her if she is and she said of course, as if every being is. I tell her that I am from a planet where Japan originated from and this interests her. She is a young adult in school and walks around a big class of perhaps 20 students mixed of boys and girls that look like they're high school age. Her classmates are shocked to see me. We communicate telepathically. Eventually I find one of her classmates, a boy in a group of 3 boys, to draw what he sees and he draws like Japanese anime cartoon like, a bubble with eyes and the outlines of a face coming out of the back side of the head of my lady friend which is in the shape of my head and neck. As I peak out more I am disconnected from the woman and the man draws a second diagram, now I am just a floating bubble in the general shape of a man.

I awaken.

My attempt to recreate what the boy student drew.

This is the style of what the drawing looked like
(lol I am not good at drawing :P)


No comments:

Post a Comment

12 Eternal Teachings

 Excerpt from: https://www.reddit.com/r/starseeds/comments/1byjrq5/12_eternal_teachings/ Unity of All Life: At the heart of the cosmos is th...