Thursday, January 12, 2023

Dream Jan 12, 23 - lucid dream visiting a Chinatown circa 1970's Normandy

After connecting with my higher self guides and loving energies i did progressive relaxation and began to get vibrations and pre out of body sensations. I asked for clues on identifying areas to work on next as recently I have noticed myself not retaining much memory of my dreams.
I then lay back and meditated on the now. Miho kept moving around and this kept bringing me back to my body. This went on for a long time and i would get pulled back in frequently.
I eventually got the idea that this might be a sign and thought about what it meant. I realized I have not been given enough attention to Miho lately. I turned towards her and focused loving energy on her. We merged together and i felt myself like I was a baby inside of her womb. We both were floating together as if carried on the same ocean tides, swinging softly yet deeply from side to side. I telepathically conversed with her about various things. She didn't like that I was so messy. I acknowledged her reasoning seeing that I had many possessions, valuable coins and sports cards that were scattered on the floor like rubbish, and that they after valuable yet I was constantly ignoring them and seeking other ones. I got the message somewhat and resolved to meditate on that and turned back on my side. Miho was now warm enough, no longer restless and sleeping peacefully.

I saw a vision of talking with a non existent neighbor about selling a small set of silver coins to them. I walk outside my front door to find them and see him in his garage. When I get closer I realize I have seen through the building and he is inside with his wife and I decide not to bother him anymore. By now i feel like it is daylight and I feel myself coming back to my body.
I check my phone and see the time shift from 3 am to 1:30 am right before my eyes. This clued me into lucidity. I jumped up from bed and left the room with Miho still sleeping beside me. I closed the door behind me and turned on the lights in the hallway.

I was in a fancy decor apartment with long hallways and many windows with wooden panel blinds and metal screen mesh behind. I opened the window, pushed out the metal mesh and outside below my window saw bright electric downtown store lights reflecting off the architecture, roads, people and traffic. I jumped out the window. I landed softly in the middle of an outdoor food court. A few small round tables with a few people or less sitting having food around me. A well dressed elderly Caucasian man had a bowl of rice with an broiled abalone in the middle and and some bbq meat on the side. I ask to try some and he gladly offers me a bite.

I see a vision of a Chinese bbq rack and many hanging marinated chickens from it. Next there is a spot in between all the chickens where a man is naked and has his hands bound to hang from like the chickens. The man is in agony. He morphs into a horse that has the skin colour and various features of a man. I am reminded not to eat meat and thank the man for the offer and leave.

I am very lucid and bounce around the busy street like a happy child.
I moved around as if I were in water
I asked various people random things
I ask one woman where I am and she just looks at me like I'm crazy. I find another who looks like a common working class middle aged Asian lady, and ask her the same question but with more sincerity and she tells me we are in Normandy, and that the year is 1970.
Looking around I determine that it is a warm evening in downtown. I gather that we must be in Chinatown.
The streets were very active.
I turn into an entranceway of a underground shopping plaza illuminated by the bright yellowish lights of large arrays of incandescent light bulbs
I turn around and see two exquisitely dressed young ladies, in low cut evening dresses and fur coats covering around their backs looking like they are ready to go out for a fancy evening and stare dumbly at them. They see me and turn around and go the other way.

I felt demented, like I probably looked like the hunch back on Notre-Dame
I walked into a store and looked in a mirror I saw I was actually quite handsome, sharp dressed and clean cut, young Asian male. I walk up to the adult asian male behind the counter and make a joke and funny face and he is amused.

With new found confidence I start to interact with cute girls that I encounter.
There was a young Asian girl eating a cup of ice cream like dessert
I got her attention by looking at her eat the dessert very closely like a puppy that wanted to have some. She gave me the remaining bit and I drank it up and she asked me something and my response outraged her
I used my limited Mandarin to tell her that I didn't speak Mandarin, "Woh buh gong gaw-yuu" but that she was very pretty, "lay pew laang" and that she should come with me on a date or something. She asked me a question like, am I serious or something, and my reply revealed that I wasn't and I next asked her about her sister and this outraged her and I awaken.


[In the rising, I told Miho about the dream and she doesn't remember her dream, but she did put her foot on me when coming to bed (I slept before her) and added that she was thinking about learning about a technique of essential oils usage which is from France. She said she was thinking about how she would like to learn about it but thought having to learn French might be a barrier]

No comments:

Post a Comment

12 Eternal Teachings

 Excerpt from: https://www.reddit.com/r/starseeds/comments/1byjrq5/12_eternal_teachings/ Unity of All Life: At the heart of the cosmos is th...