Wednesday, February 15, 2023

DMT on a drizzly dock at night

This week I went on a little getaway with my partner. On the first night I went to the docks nearby the hotel and smoked some DMT. The stars floated above in a way that seemed like they were so close by to me. I felt like they were hovering drones watching me and determining whether or not to abduct me. I reasoned that was my fear talking and thought of something else. The wind was howling and the rain drizzled on my face. It was so dark and windy as I lay my back against the high railing of the dock. I chanted my affirmations and embraced the raw sensations of the strong weather and night. It was exhilarating. While facing south easterly, in my inner vision to my right there marched lines of mud humanoids beings resembling zombies. They were in a stupor much like robots marching on an assembly line. I tried to view them directly in front of me but couldn't control this vision. When the vision was finished I looked back at the hotel in amazement of its shimmering bright lights reflecting off the wet spots of the deck. It was glorious and a great start to the trip!



This image was taken from the same spot (when turning back away from the water) on the next night using a night time photography lens. Without the lens the view was much darker, but with clearer skies and rainier and windier.

I don't know what the marching mud beings represented but the other night last week there was a large earthquake in Turkey and when I smoked DMT a few days after I saw a vision of many people gathered tightly together and warning others including myself to take cover. There was a strong sense of fear and despair from the people I saw gathered in the vision. I have had a similar vision in the past and like that one it was very convincing in the sense that I had to resist actually exiting a building and taking cover outside. I knew it was a hallucination/vision however and that the feeling would pass after the trip, which it did. After that trip I wondered why I saw such a frenzied vision and I realized that it may have been connected to the earthquake where it has been recently estimated that over 20,000 people perished. In various plant medicine rituals I have seen visions of various aspects of the afterlife and this as well as the recent mud humanoids one seems to be a link to that.  

The rest of the trip was a lot of fun and some of it involved visiting some beautiful nature parks. 

The next day we went to Wiffin Spit park. The wind was fierce but energizing!

Wiffin Spit park! I yelled at the wind and the skies and was in love with it all!


On the 2nd last day we went to Sombrio beach (Vancouver Island, BC) and got a wet welcome from the ocean after venturing a little too close to the waves. In normal cases we were not too close at all, but the waves there are fierce and on two occasions we got our legs drenched by a tide! We considered it to be a grand welcome by the spirit of the ocean! 

Some neat treasures found on the walk back to the trail from Sombrio Beach. The bottom piece looks to be a tile or some type of pottery that has been worn down to its current form. The rocks there were very sparkly as they contain metal content. We felt guided to find these two rocks as the placement of how we found them were very peculiar and could only be spotted by walking a precise path. 

It's hard to spot from the above photo but there are many birds gathered on top of the rocks on the middle cluster shown. The line from those rocks to the sand marked a place where we got soaked the first time by waves, but also the entrance to a creek that led to a "secret waterfall" (not really that secret) where we visited and later on the way back found the above rocks around the same line's path. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

12 Eternal Teachings

 Excerpt from: https://www.reddit.com/r/starseeds/comments/1byjrq5/12_eternal_teachings/ Unity of All Life: At the heart of the cosmos is th...