Today I took 1 capsule of galantamine after sleeping early and getting a few hours of sleep first. Note that I did around 2 hours of meditation the day before (using Holo-sync) and read a few chapters of the Multidemensional Man by Jurgen Ziewe.
After lying down for about 45 minutes, progressively relaxing my body, doing the self-questioning technique, and listening to some lucid dreaming audio waves, I went out of body into some type of splattered paint type realm, floated around and moved some rolling chairs around then got attacked by two cats that bit each of my pinky fingers and woke up soon after
I restarted the process and kept going out of body but Miho kept tossing and turning and bumping me back to my body, this happens over 5 times with each time I am at a varying level of lucidity ranging for a min to several minutes. I notice when I am lucid I do not have full control of my astral body and I have to be careful when trying to move that I am not controlling my physical body as that wakes me up immediately.At some point I find myself at a busy school fair, still lucid, and feel that not too much attention will be drawn to me so I will have a better chance at staying here for longer. I pull some shiny pompom long socks on as a way to fit in with everyone, and do a rally cheer as i'm introduced, but internally I am saying, "I would like to meet a spirit guide"
A young adult indian man comes up to me an introduces himself. He is with a companion who he introduces and I hurrily talk to them afraid that I will wake up again soon. The companion tells me that she has been in the current dream for about 13 minutes which is much longer than the ones I have currently been in. I try to ask more questions but lose my chance.
At this point I am tired of these short sequences and take off my headphones and turn to my side, basically giving up my attempts to go out of body again . However that did not stop my lucid dreams.
After awhile I found myself in bed between two characters having a conversation. I was an observer and jumped into their conversation and became friends with them as I soon realized they were both advanced lucid dreamers.
The man's name was Gavin and he answered a lot of questions for me. I forgot the woman's name, but was amazed because she would disappear and then moments later would reappear again, as if she had a homing device to Gavin.
I asked Gavin many questions about how to do this. He told me he would type into his computer, the word: "INTER", which acted as a location identifier for the place that he wanted to go to immediately, then all would be needed after was the name of the location.
I found myself in a busy European (Brussel's came to mind) 1960's era type diner, and asked the name of it from the waitress. She told me the place was called: "break point inn / no point pub? / break point diner" or something like that. I saw Gavin's companion disappear and reappear again, and this time there were two other asian ladies, one named Helen, who were also lucid dreamers that seemed to be familiar with this place. I had a fun interaction with both ladies and realized that if I could master this location transportation technique I would soon be able to have more meaningful adventures in lucid dreaming.
I noticed when one of the ladies was speaking, I could barely hear her, so I kept stating internally, "increase volume now", but what was happening was the volume on the playing tv kept going up and not the sound from the lady. What was interesting was that as soon as I turned up the tv volume, it would go down again and there would be a message on the tv saying that this was being done by the "operator". So I experimented with stating other commands, such as "increase hearing now".
I could tell that my time was nearly over but I had an outrageously delightful time and suspect that the fun is just beginning in these realms.
No comments:
Post a Comment