Sunday, March 5, 2023

Short lucid dream this rising involving swimming along a coastal village and a giant sea lion named James!

I am on a tour bus and get left behind along a coastal town. I explore a bit and see shops which have back yards which have deep waters instead of grass. In one of them I spot a lady free diving to hunt seafood and a lot of long leafed kelp flowing.

Next from about 100 meters in front of me along a boardwalk, to the left of the railing, in the ocean there is a giant mermaid the size of the statute of liberty fighting some kind of giant octopus/kraken.

I become lucid and jump into the water and start swimming. I state loudly "increase clarity now". In the water everything suddenly looks pixelated for awhile but my command is responded to and visuals become very detailed.

A giant sea lion, about the size of a whale, comes up to me and I am not afraid as I am lucid. He tells me his name is James! I stretch my arm out to touch him and we put our heads together and rub them against one another in affectionate bonding. I get a little too excited and wake up. I should have stated increase stability now or remembered to look at my hands from time to time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

12 Eternal Teachings

 Excerpt from: https://www.reddit.com/r/starseeds/comments/1byjrq5/12_eternal_teachings/ Unity of All Life: At the heart of the cosmos is th...