Friday, June 16, 2023

June 16, 2023 dream video - Shadow work reveal repressed anxieties still present but progress is being made

 


I have a box of very expensive 2003 exquisite basketball cards that I bought at an auction and held on to from a long time ago. I examine it and realize that it has been tampered with and that there's no recourse for getting any money back now. The item was originally stated to have come from an trustworthy source but this was not true. I am embarrassed with myself but prideful in that I justify to offers my rationale for purchasing it originally.

I see a gallery of valuable sports cards of a specific player that I was once a big fan of and notice that none of the cards there belong to me. I used to own many of the great ones there in the gallery but have sold them off over the years. The player still has many collectors even though he has slowed down in his career. I feel a sense of fear that he might win another championship and I will be missing out on the glory that others will have if he does.

I am in a class room and playing a computer game of simulation warfare Warcraft 3. I'm teamed up with my sister and my dad and we are playing against bots which are on a high difficulty setting. I assumed we would win easily at first, but we are losing and I get frustrated and throw the keyboard on the ground. I get into an argument with my sister and make a scene drawing unwanted attention on myself.


There are other classmates that are there and i get a feeling that some of them are going to kill me after i leave. I feel pride and dread at what's to come. I try to talk to people to calm the situation and just happen to mention the day Sunday to one of them. He disappears and comes back brandishing a small knife which he brings closer to me building up tension within me.


Suddenly he says that my mentioning of Sunday reminded him that he celebrated his birthday that day and wanted to share some of the treats he had that day. It is revealed that the knife is just a food pick poked into a strawberry and in pleasant surprise my anxiety is instantly dissipated. I gratefully pluck the berry with my mouth and give my classmate a big hug and ask him how his birthday went as I awaken.






No comments:

Post a Comment

12 Eternal Teachings

 Excerpt from: https://www.reddit.com/r/starseeds/comments/1byjrq5/12_eternal_teachings/ Unity of All Life: At the heart of the cosmos is th...