In his office he is there with his secretary, who is also his girlfriend.
Dr Chan leaves the office and I am alone with his secretary for a long time.
The secretary and I are dressed similarly. I notice that we are both wearing sweaters that have the same button down shoulder straps and point that out to our shared amusement. My clothes have little imperfections such as holes and I tell her that I get my wardrobe from the thrift shop which she finds quirky. Her clothes are pristine and expensive and from the finest shops.
She has short styled hair and big wide eyes and is very cute.
It turns out that the secretary has with her an exotic pet monkey that has special abilities. I recognize the monkey from my dream memory and for a long time see visions about it.
The secretary tells me more info about it and we gradually come closer together.
We find we are both attracted to each other but hesitate to do anything improper.
Unconsciously I reach for her back and caress her to say goodbye and right before we part we kiss in an odd and memorable way. She lavishly licks the top of my nose and as she does that i lick her chin similarly.
We fall in love and decide to stay together.
.jpg)
.jpg)


No comments:
Post a Comment