Sunday, July 30, 2023

DMT trip report - looking at hands and a movie about the history of this world?

Last night I had an unique experience on DMT.


I looked at my hands and saw that the skin colour had changed into a pale and reddish tone, almost as if the skin had been flipped inside out. This is a common occurence that I have frequently noticed happens when under the effects of DMT. It seems to last for several minutes and fades as the molecule is broken down by the body. It is a strange effect as the appearance is stable and everything else around looks the same as usual. I have tried taking a picture of this, and when I look at the picture while still under the effects it looks the same strange way, but once I am back to normal again and look at the picture, the effect is gone as well. I have asked people to tell me what they see and they say everything looks normal to them. This makes me conclude that there is a perceptive change which is occurring somewhere at the internal visual processing level.

This leads me to the unique experience I had: After I noticed my hands had changed, I was positioned so that I was laying with my back upright on my pillow behind me, and with my knees bent and being held up by my feet on my bed. I had a thin pinkish cloth blanket stretched around my legs so that the cloth formed a sort of projection screen between my legs. 

The projection screen began to display different frames of scenic images. It was like watching an old stop motion film that had a low frame refresh rate. Every other frame would continue as if 10 or so frames in between were missing. Still there was a continuous show which unfolded in front of me for the next couple minutes.

I saw vast landscapes that moved far into the distance. Then pillars would break through from beneath the earth and they would rise so far up and expand as they did that the vast land would pale in comparison to them. Then a vast landscape would form again. This cycle continued several times, but after awhile a different type of landscape was shown. This was one of an agricultural development. There were man made and rectangular, and in rows there were cabbage like plants that popped up in an orderly fashion. 

I got the sense that I was being shown some sort of history of the world. It was so unique and unmistakable that I was struck by the beauty and profundity of what I was being shown. I felt that while I am experiencing so much wonder in my life, that all of this has been arranged for me to discover and be moved by. Tears swelled up in my eyes and I sent love, light and gratitude to all the loving forces around me!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

12 Eternal Teachings

 Excerpt from: https://www.reddit.com/r/starseeds/comments/1byjrq5/12_eternal_teachings/ Unity of All Life: At the heart of the cosmos is th...