Yesterday I had a special dream. It was one of those ones that had little to do with my subconscious state. It has been a few days now since the start of my two week vacation from work, and that plays a factor as to why I now have less things on my mind for my subconscious to process. In my working theory of dreaming, there is a concept I refer to as "dreaming energy", which is an important factor in determining what kind of dreams we get to experience. Basically, it is my contention (and certainly this is not an original idea) that not all dreams are alike. There are many types of special dreams!!
When I have less things for my subconscious to process, my dreaming energy is higher and often times my dreams will be more special. Note that is only one factor. In recent months I have been experimenting with variables which can enhance dreaming. One of which that is relevant to this story is semen retention. Much of my dreaming ability I credit to things learned from the Toltec tradition, and one of the important concepts I've learned is that dreaming energy and sexual energy are one. So when a man loses his semen through ejaculation, his dreams will be negatively impacted (Read more: https://toltecschool.com/dreaming-page1/dreaming-6).
Other factors which I believe played a part for yesterday's dream include the evening rituals I did before sleeping which included affirmations, connecting with spiritual forces (including my higher-self, spirit guides, and all loving energies), and setting intentions. I will be sure to go into more detail about this concept, including types of special dreams, and factors that affect dreaming energy in future posts!
Here's how a notable part of the dream unfolded:
I am in some type of training for magical powers. There is someone demonstrating the skill of stalking an enemy, getting very close to it, then releasing Psi energy storm to render it closer to death. (reminded me of Luna the MoonRider from the video game series World of Warcraft's Dota2, themes of working with animals/nature to unleash supernatural powers)
I go to a rural property to check out a cottage that is available for rent. I call a radio station that invites listeners to come visit as part of some contest. There is a big house right behind this cottage which I discover after walking past the cottage, which has its doors boarded up. In the big house behind there is people living in it and I approach the door. I soon discover that there was a huge brown grizzly bear resting in the corner of a garage by the cottage. It looks like it's alive but I cannot tell completely as it isn't moving. It's eyes are open and it looks dazed staring in one direction away from me.
Now I am in the house and I see outside the window at the back of the house, by the kitchen that outside there is a lady who is confronting another big brown grizzly bear that is with its cub. I am fearful that something bad is about to happen and call out to some of the people in the house to help, but soon as I do that I see that the bear obeys the lady outside without issue.
I wonder what I would do if I had to confront the bear, thinking about if I would fight it, or if it would be better to be gentle with it.
I awaken and receive a telepathic message: "Joebee sexual forging energy".
There were a few concepts he covers in it which resonated with me. One of them was the idea of developing our own personal system of magick (what's magick? see: https://www.learnreligions.com/magic-and-magick-95856), rather than relying on someone else's system. This idea is related to another essential idea he refers to: mastering the rulebook first, then throwing out the rulebook after. I also noted the topic of manifesting reality which he relates to his own personal experience of him being at a place only a few years before (this post made by him in 2020) where he had not yet been established as a known writer, yet still swore to himself that he would someday be without knowing exactly how this would occur. He then refers to various spontaneous and personalized rituals that he engaged in that he describes as being based on "one's set sense of need, aestethic, disclosure, and passion".
I actively practice the idea to follow your intuition and to develop a strong connection with forces beyond your normal conscious state as being a powerful way to connect with your spiritual self, and was quite satisfied already by mystically discovering this blog after what I considered to be a special dream. What I didn't expect was that later that evening this experience would lead me to an even greater inspiration.
Later in the evening I was going through a list of a couple hundred books to read (covering various topics of spirituality, self-improvement, health, politics, etc.) and I noticed two books there were by the same writer as the blog from earlier in the day. I read their synopsis and found the the topics to be interesting so got copies of them. One of them, is a new one that has just been released in 2022 and is called, "Cosmic Habit Force", is based on ideas earlier introduced by Napoleon Hill, the renowned author of the famous book "Think and Grow Rich". It just turns out that this is a book and author that I have found to be very beneficial to me in my life; and also just a couple days before this I had visited the home of some new friends I met recently who are extremely interested in spirituality and had Napoleon Hill's book on their bookshelf--so I got the idea to tell these friends about this book as I suspected they might like it. Well that led me to reading the book quickly and what I found was not only useful but supernaturally inspirational. In the last chapter of this book was many excerpts from the exact blog post I had read earlier! In a very elegant way I saw how the author of the blog fulfilled his dream and became the author of a book without knowing at the time exactly how it would unfold exactly.
This experience has inspired me to start writing this blog! I intend on sharing a lot more of my experiences and learnings here with the intention that it will be in alignment with spirit and all the loving forces that we are connected to! Namaste everyone! May peace be with you!
Inspiration can come from anywhere, so we should be prepared to follow the signs!



No comments:
Post a Comment