It's not even December yet but looking back over 2022 I can say with confidence that this year has been the most spiritually transformational one I've (consciously) had so far in my current physical manifestation.
This was first year in my life where I've identified what I know to be a meaningful purpose. Before it I was cynical about the experience of life. I always saw the gimmicks of society: how much of society was led like livestock to unwittingly further agendas of powerful forces that profited by this and perpetuated it. To me this was always a force that could not be stopped, only escaped from somewhat. There was always a strong feeling that precluded me from participating in the wrongs that I perceived. This led me to becoming a black sheep by my family and in other parts of society. By wearing masks of personality I have been able to navigate life fairly well, but deep down inside I've always yearned for an experience more meaningful than what I've observed. The infinite depths of dreams have always inspired the belief that so much more is possible to be experienced, and in small trickles of venturing beyond the norms I've reinforced the practice of following my intuition first and foremost and embracing the unknown.
Fast forward to this year, I was out of work indefinitely due to widespread vaccine mandates in my country. My intuition advised me not to get the vaccine and because of this I was uncompliant and put on forced unpaid leave. I found myself suddenly with a lot of time on my hands and this resulted in being able to do a lot more plant medicines. At this point I considered myself more of an entheogen enthusiast rather than a spiritual practitioner. In the past 20 years I have had many extraordinary experiences with mind-altering substances, but my experiences showed me that I needed to do more work on myself in order to progress further. Being out of work I still needed money to survive, so I relied on speculating on various types of investments that were risky and stressful. All of this kept me grounded in the physical.
In March, on twitter of all places, I came across an image posted by a particular account that I followed (and happened to have notifications on for) that caught my eye, advertising “spiritual warrior training”. I use twitter mostly for economic/businesses related news usually and never saw a post like this pop up so I was intrigued and inquired. I found out that this was a new group known as the Spiritual Warrior Tribe (SWT) of about 12 people, “spiritual warrior initiates,” from around the world that met on the internet in a class room type setting twice a month to learn about spiritual concepts that could potentially be life-changing for participants. Despite my anxieties and doubts I joined. “What did I have to lose?” I figured the worst case scenario is I lose a little bit of time and money. For the commitment in energy I wasn't expecting a lot, but I was in the ideal situation to try something like this out.
The magnificent being who facilitates the group, Nama, has a really intriguing story to share. She is a oracle, a meta-physician, a spiritual and health guru and much more. The story she shared with the SWT is that several years ago through her own avid research she self-healed herself from cancer and that experience and subsequent ones led her on a journey that developed her many spiritual abilities. She introduced so many (what I describe here is just a tiny peak ;) ) concepts to the group that were unfamiliar yet powerful. When I first started I had so many insecurities and blockages; many of them simply don't exist anymore or have much less of a negative impact on me.
One of the first concepts we learned about was the power of spoken affirmations. Through practising them we could do essential rituals such as clearing and removing negative energies, and recenter our awareness in ways conducive to spiritual practice. Part of the service included a monthly health wellness call with Nama and in one of the first calls we had she informed me that I had great power inside me and that I would unleash it if I address those things holding me back. I was informed that I had blockages in my solar plexus, heart and throat chakras. I was given a task of saying some affirmations which would help me address this, they were: “I love myself. I forgive myself. I release myself. I release all fears now.”
Initially when our affirmation practice is just beginning we would have to say them about 10 times each with maintained focused intent for them to take effect. At first I would just say them and not really know if they had any effect. Still, it did not require much effort for me to do these and the other affirmations we were taught. Miho, my partner, might have found me a little annoying at times, but fortunately nowadays I don't have to say them out loud as much! Nama instructed the trainees to do them at least once a day, preferably at night right before sleeping, and more times if it felt necessary.
For the first month of the SWT meetings I did not have any noticeable breakthroughs or noticeable changes but roughly at the one month point, we learned about using rituals to banish certain demonic-parasitic energies which were attached to our energy fields in various ways. Nama divinated a demonic presence for each group member and we were instructed to say an spoken affirmation which would “abort” the demon presence from us. My demon-parasite was called Abaddon and my ritual involved saying “I abort Abaddon from my life now” ten times. After the exercise, Nama would be able to read my energy field and confirm whether my ritual was successful or not. At first I was not successful at this ritual. I got the idea to try the ritual along with other rituals which I felt would strengthen my actions. Intuitively I thought of using plant medicines like mushrooms to aid me. When I did I was shocked by what I experienced. Something I've never experienced with mushrooms before occurred.
Doing the demonic abortion ritual alongside with the mushroom ceremony led to my body going into a purging process. It was similar to what I've experienced on iboga before in the way that it felt like my body was trying to expel something it didn't want inside it anymore. My throat got tight and I would feel a need to gag and cough every so often and this resulted in phlegm being expelled from my mouth. I would spit it out into a bowl for the next few hours and this was a very difficult process to endure. (Nowhere close as bad as purging with iboga though!). At some point I saw clearly in the bowl very little organisms, some stringy like-some like horseshoe crabs with jagged bodies, with tiny ligaments, they were spec like and smaller than 0.1 mm in size. These were some form of parasites! After the process I felt like a changed person. It was very surreal to go through this experience and would serve as the first confirmation that there was something extraordinary powerful about these rituals I was learning. I was not completely convinced at this point but I was greatly impressed to say the least. Nama confirmed that the presence of Abaddon on my energy field had been removed.
After that experience many spiritual breakthroughs began to happen for me at a rapid pace. I was given a list of 21 more demon-parasite energies in my field and continued to have the same similar experiences using mushrooms in conjunction with other rituals. Note I would only have the purging process if I did the demon-parasite abortion rituals with the mushrooms. There was one time the mushrooms gave me a vision of parasites, though I did not do the abortion ritual; it was as if I were being asked if I wanted to do the procedure again (I declined). I still haven't aborted all the demon-parasite energies from myself at this point in time. Further experiences like these have convinced me that all of this is not a mere coincidence, though I can't say for certain exactly what is going on in these cases.
These experiences inspired me to consider many different other practices that I never would have considered trying before and they were profoundly beneficial. They include adopting many healthy lifestyle habits I never knew of before, becoming more aware of nutritional deficiencies, becoming vegetarian, practising urine-therapy, and working with remote energy work such as getting remote health wellness scans, and going through a remote chakra removal procedure.
One powerful concept I learned from some of the reading material we studied came from renowned simulation theory proponent Tom Campbell's book, “My Big Theory of Everything”. It basically relates to the law of entropy which as interpreted by the author, means that energy increased or conserved, paired together with environmental factors which allow for growth in it, will result in the evolution of the consciousness and/or experiences of beings which it is applicable for. So in layman's term the more energy you reclaim, and the more you position yourself for growth, the more your experience will evolve. This concept put me on a feeding frenzy to find as many things as possible that I could easily apply to my life which were applicable.
It wasn't long before I started to go on my own personally researched study of subjects and things to try out that might heighten my spiritual experience and I discovered a lot. I found that the more I did this, the more momentum I was gathering, and the spiritual experiences became more and more of a common experience. Syncronicities and paranormal phenomena started to emerge. Gradually I developed a confidence in myself and began to recognize many signs that I am supported and connected to unseen forces such as my higher self, my spirit guides, and many other loving energies.
The SWT class finished after 6 months and I was called back to go to work around that time. While work presents many challenges in competing with energy with spiritual practice, I now know it is not impossible to continue to progress. I encourage people who are interested in this path to find their own path and trust their own divine inner guidance. One of the most important concepts I learned from my SWT experience is that true guidance will always be aligned in unconditional love and peace. There is no negative emotional energetic attachments that you will feel when guided this way. Finally by being in the now, being centered in unconditional love and peace, and aligned with righteousness, we are tapped into infinite potential.
Gratitude to Nama and the SWT for all the sharing and beautiful moments this year!

No comments:
Post a Comment