I am in an airplane
I go to the bathroom and there is a huge line. People are cutting in front of each other.Someone gives me their adorable baby girl to hold. The baby has short hair and a hairband with some type of bow tie on the top.
As the line gets closer to me i hand the baby over to my sister's friend CP to hold for a bit.
She hands the baby to another woman who is reckless and the baby gets stuck to a counter. I have to try to pry the baby of the counter, she is fine yet just flattened as little. There is a plastic sanitary glove stuck between her and the counter.
It is now my turn to use the bathroom, as I go in a late 20's guy, barges in and were both in a tight room trying to pee in the shower. He is a good looking Californian beach bum tourist looking guy.. He offers to have a contest as we both pee. I decline but he doesn't care and some of his pee splashes on me. Angered, I then point my peeing penis at him and he gets a shower in it. His gf comes in the stall and they both make out while my pee is showering on both of them.
I wake up laughing out loud
Ahhhhahahhahahahaba!!!
ReplyDelete