Sunday, November 27, 2022

Today's dream report.

Last night, for most of my sleep I listed to a single track (on repeat, 50 min track) of a Robert Monroe hemi-sync guided meditation program, entitled "The Visit". This was the resulting dream that could be recalled:

Walked through a park
there was a man made mountain/pyramid
large blocks of stone, like grey legos were stacked in the shape or a pyramid with natural earth filling in gaps, it created many paths that could be explored.
(this was sort of described in the tapes - following a path beside a stream that led up a hill from a beach)
I am looking for a door that opens to beings that can share valuable info with me...
There is a man who is also on this search, he follows me for awhile.
I search a couple paths on this mountain, it is quite forested.
I exit the park mountain and find a entrance to a mall bazaar food court. This entrance is unconventional. There is a gap that opens for man sized cylinders of plastic flexible cylinder wire covering, like a covered slinky toy; you can either walk through the inner tube or on top of it. I am walking on top and descend into the busy bazaar still in search of this special door.
Now I am at a restaurant patio for a restaurant I work at. I'm about to be off but am asked if I can stay for an extra 30 minutes and I agree. I go into a large conference room, i am sitting in a back side of the room, there are many people sitting in chairs in front of me. I use an open toilet or change clothes right out in the open and some people look at me doing this, but I'm not ashamed and do not hesitate to continue.
I am still on my task to look for the door.
I next go to a large grocery store looking based on a clue that the door is located by some lettuce. There are at least a couple places in this store where there's lettuce. Neither of the spots have what I'm looking for , but I do grab a bag of fruit, something orange like, and try to go to check it out. I try to avoid lining up and see that the customer service aisle is clear, but there is a man behind me that walks in really big steps and overtakes me from behind and I notice how small my steps are and how slow i am to get the the check out counter.
Now I am with a couple friends driving in a foreign place. We are on a road trip even though I should be at work. We get into a car accident and this detour is a big inconvenience to our plans this day. It takes most of the time we had to get back on the road again.
Now I am driving with AL and JA. We are helping JA catch up on some work deliveries that she has missed. JA has one item to drop off to her co-worker, and that's not including any of the regular deliveries she's supposed to do today. She says she might just do it on Sunday. AL is driving and talking on the phone and I am concerned we will miss the turn to JA's destination.

My nose gets really stuff and I awaken.
_
I visit AL who runs a mysterious business at a mall that has a door with a turn knob and a covered up window to protect from privacy. He supposedly offers some type of cosmetic service to high end clients. He is watching some two part tv sci go drama and we watch it together for a bit. A client comes and he deals with her.
I go to a food court across from the store and sit for awhile. There is some food that I grab but it is a ripoff and total garbage.
I go back to AL's store and everything there is gone. It is like a robbery had taken place, except he is the one who is behind it.
There is s vision of him offering to lend me a little bit of money/pay back some money without acknowledgement that he had just come into a large score.

I continue to search for the special door. I walk in a busy industrial area sidewalk where beyond the railing there is a grassy area where there is some type of powerful energy vortex. I pass it and the people I follow break into a closed library building. I follow behind them but the alarms are going off so I exit the building soon after.

I search for my car which is parked nearby. Someone I know has retrieved it and gotten into an accident with it.

I'm walking up a city sidewalk and I see two international students pick out a wood power line pole as a location to conduct their school science project.

Now I am traveling in a car back up the street where there was the energy vortex. It is now a dark cloud and cycling typhoon which swirls around a tall power pole.

AL's father GL is driving and we talk about what AL has done.. I say i am understanding of his actions. We pull into a parking lot where there is a thrift shop. Apparently AL had also sold this store to a new owner yesterday. We have a bunch of items to return to the store. The new owner, Frank, has raised the store's prices significantly and is an argument with a couple of customers at the door. We decide to just keep walking and will return the items later.


I awaken.

1 comment:

  1. Hahahahaha, chuckled quite a bit with this one!

    ReplyDelete

12 Eternal Teachings

 Excerpt from: https://www.reddit.com/r/starseeds/comments/1byjrq5/12_eternal_teachings/ Unity of All Life: At the heart of the cosmos is th...