I notice under my shirt at my abdomen i have a bandage that is loose. There's a little tail sticking out. I tug at it and it becomes two large snake tails fighting to get back into my body. One of them doesn't struggle, but another is hard to control. I am with two friends who help me pull them out and after awhile they are both removed.
I go to a pub with my father we're mistaken for brothers. The servers talk with us a flirt a bit. There is some type of history between some of us.
There is a food bazaar with one area like a fish market. My childhood friend CP excitedly orders giant lobster like shrimp that is cooked right away and is served in twos with some cocktail sauce. On ice I see a container of large oysters removed from shells and sitting in a white milky liquid. I wonder if they are cooked like ceviche as they don't look very fresh. I order the shrimp and take a bite and realize I have forgotten I'm vegetarian again.
In the airport terminal washroom there are many young boys who are in year one of high school. It is the end of the school year and they are about to head out and want to make a good impression on the other girls so some slick down their hair and group together with each other to look cool. They walk with me and I joke to them that they should walk with each other cause I'm an older kid and cooler than them so I will take away attention from them.
I separate from the boys and walk into a mega airport terminal that doubles as a gambling terminal, with hundreds of mostly adult men staring at the changing screens that typically are associated with listing plane departures and arrivals, yet they are somehow betting on them. Casino dealers and pit bosses are located around the huge oval mechanical spinning luggage belts which resemble race tracks. It reminds me of the Macau Sands casino with its endless arrays of baccarat tables.
I overhear a conversation with a gambler and a staff who is complaining to a pit boss/manager about getting money taken from him unjustly. He's given advice by another staff member to keep writing letters to management and to not give up doing this. The manager he is talking to confirms that this is the right procedure and they remark at how the staff who gave the info is really on top of things and great.
Like a little bullet train, A staff member who gathered a couple hundreds of luggage carts blazes right before me, narrowly missing crashing into me, and impressively directs them into a tight lane between the luggage belts and people.
I am told I may have to pick up my father but it is unclear as to what time. It is early morning and I need to start my day so I make sure to keep my phone with me in case my father calls me later. I go to the home of a friend. When I arrive I sense that my friend has just departed. There is a huge single wood log that spans over multiple rooms. It is on top of a low knee level counter and reaches up into the ceiling. I see some faint blue burning fire realizing that the log is still burning at various spots. Concerned about it I try to put it the fire by blowing on it fiercely, but after awhile of failing to put it out, I find a hose and drench the log under it. The fire sizzles out quickly but the spray is so powerful that it carries me out of the house and across a vast hilly landscape where a couple hills log and hills away there is a big outdoor grocery stand. I spray water at the grocery stands and drench the produce and am relieved that I haven't sprayed any people including the staff who are nowhere to be seen.
_
I'm with my sister Peggy, in a parking lot of some fancy place. There are many parking attendants and we park in a VIP spot right at the front. It may be because we are very early to the event as not many cars have arrived.
Now I am with my childhood friends KC and VL. A package arrives to the place we meet. It is a component for a device needed for the home in the previous dream? My left leg is much longer than my right and I'm taller than both my friends here who are taller than me in waking life.
We go to an outdoor water park and I get many looks from women.
KC and VL leave and I forget to get the component.
I enter a futuristic ship. It turns out to be a time machine flying spaceship. The captain comes in to inspect a room in it with me, explaining some of the destinations we would be travelling to. As he is almost finished, a window blind drops on it own and when we open it up it appears that we have instantly arrived to a foreign place in what turns out to be many decades in the past.
Visiting family from about 70 years before. Meeting a bunch of young kids who are my elders in the future. Two of them are Japanese whereas the rest are Chinese?
See a bunch of tourists swim in Rocky beaches get attacked and eaten by sharks. The people who get eaten are not terrified, instead they sacrifice themselves so that their descendants can escape. They are calm and willingly block the sharks from catching others.
Sharing a meal together with my young ancestors. Told that when I go back in time I'm a little bit taller and younger looking. They tell me little details about my family that I forget.
Asked by an old relative how much room I have to take things with me to the future. I respond that I have an whole empty room on the ship to use.
I enter a futuristic ship. It turns out to be a time machine flying spaceship. The captain comes in to inspect a room in it with me, explaining some of the destinations we would be travelling to. As he is almost finished, a window blind drops on it own and when we open it up it appears that we have instantly arrived to a foreign place in what turns out to be many decades in the past.
Visiting family from about 70 years before. Meeting a bunch of young kids who are my elders in the future. Two of them are Japanese whereas the rest are Chinese?
See a bunch of tourists swim in Rocky beaches get attacked and eaten by sharks. The people who get eaten are not terrified, instead they sacrifice themselves so that their descendants can escape. They are calm and willingly block the sharks from catching others.
Sharing a meal together with my young ancestors. Told that when I go back in time I'm a little bit taller and younger looking. They tell me little details about my family that I forget.
Asked by an old relative how much room I have to take things with me to the future. I respond that I have an whole empty room on the ship to use.
No comments:
Post a Comment