Thursday, December 29, 2022

One more fantastic dream before the new year

 1 cap dream herb, 1 cap galantamine


I am with a woman representing my gf, and two of her friends. We are playing a game and I am tempted to seduce all of them. My gf is disappointed by me and leaves me. The other women were never good for me and I get the feeling of throwing away a good thing that I never appreciated until it was too late.

Hearing a stock tip

Talking to friends about how it is likely to be a scam.

Seeing a high-school classmate named Enoch write a detailed letter to a rich friend asking for 100m to invest in this company.

Forgetting about my initial intuitive asessemnt, I get drawn into the details and hype of the investment opportunity and
visit a restaurant entertainment company.

Vision of the players involved:

Idea conveyed that being focused and inspiring creative force may lead one to be successful yet ultimately does not equate to being success to those who are not as driven as him

A man and his son make a bet on the company by describing it to a bet taker

I struggle to open a trading app to look up the symbol through stock data analysis software

Eventually I get invested but the investment turns sour. Too much red tape and conflicts keep the company from ever delivering on its potential

The group of friends and myself now down our our luck from the failed investment try to attack a successful drug dealer who fights back and a 2nd degree murder occurs.

Now I am imprisoned and living in a cage resembling a gladiator arena where I have to constantly fight beasts to continue to survive. I am weak and can only hurt the beasts slightly but if I stop fighting more beasts will be released from tanks and I will get overrun. The cage allows me to leave any time but the beasts are not permitted to exit and they affect me when they're released so I can never truly leave. I become entertainment for the system I've been entrapped by

The beasts : a giant floating eye that I try to punch and kick but it keeps bouncing back like a helium filled Balloon. A giant body monstrous body being kept in bubbling fluid tank. A tentacled beast. A feeling of intense fear and dread... Other frightening monsters in tanks.
_
Wake up and write down dream.
-
Enter a vision of a ship that produces gambling and stock tips that are fraudulent and meant to string people along until the scam is over

This is a ghost ship with the body's of hundreds of Asian men and women of various ages laying down on their backs peacefully with eyes closed.

I become a floating body and submerge in the water and see many bodies around me. Next I float up above the water and high up in the air I feel myself gain control of my movement. I travel across vast areas including oceans and lands.

I spot an energy vortex and enter it. This part is a blur.

Now I am in a city with many attractions. It's like a Las Vegas for floating spirits: There's a sense of flying above a sim city video game landscape with bright attractions very widely spread out. I spot a mountain with an spiraling energy vortex opening and approach it. I hear loud rushing bubbling water and feel increasing warmth and smell almost chlorinated water as if I were entering a bubbling hot tub. It feels a little suffocating and almost dangerous so I back away; as I do so I notice a tilted LCD screen and some writing that gives info as to what I'm looking at here. This is some type of video game machine.

A video begins to play and shows this game is a contest that offers 13 different rewards for winning challenges in the game.. The rewards are trips to fantastic destinations and specifically mention they include sex and drugs including the specific different drugs that come with each. I notice one of them says something that translates to "intravenous application" and uses vaguely familiar words which are names for various mind altering drugs. The first word I notice starts with the capital letter L.

There's a slot to insert payment or something and a button to speak with a guide. I press the button. On the screen appears a guide. She is a middle aged female that tells me various things. After several seconds, while speaking mid-sentence I notice the person had morphed into someone else and it is a little distracting. At one scene she had morphed into a younger woman with short hair wearing a open cleavage hard plastic S&M like outfit that has hard parts stick out kind of like the wings of a plane but more jagged and shorter like points. Her breasts hang out at some moments. The basic gist of the guide's message was it was a warning about how some people use the game to have a double life which violated some of the policies of this world.

Meanwhile, a group of people gathered around to watch me potentially play including three young boys and their mother. I notice that the cost to play is 100k credits and I see below displayed that my credit balance is 1.299m credits.

I decide not to play until I explore the world more. When I disconnect from the game I am at a exotic city street. It is dark, with neon light signs reflected in puddles on the asphalt ground. A lady who was watching me play pulls out a gun and tries to rob me. The three young brothers pull out their guns and aim at the women to help me. There is a stand off and I realize I have a gun also. It is a old fashioned looking revolver. The women and I shoot at each other. I hit her and when after a delay she shoots at me and to avoid her I
drop to the floor and spin out of the way. I am not hit. There are moments after I hit her that nothing happens, except it seems that she is covered in an invisible bubble where she cannot do anything, as if being held in a suspended air separated from the rest of us. The people around me confirmed that she had been hit and died?

Police investigators come and rule that I'm not responsible for her death. There are many witnesses there. The is a boat there that has been taken out of the water and ready to be towed away.
A spectator there complains to the police that by leaving the boat there it will get stolen. The police officer reasons that's why they take it out of the water. The spectator complains that they have a corrupt arrangement to sell the repossessed goods like the boat to a shady man for half of the value of what's worth. I see this man there and he has a grin on his face and he looks kind of like a Asian drug dealer with lots of bling and sunglasses on.

A mysterious looking man with long knotted hair comes up to me and tells me to follow him away from the scene. I am not sure if I trust him but I am confused and do so and go up a stone built bridge and out of sight from the crime scene, but one of the three brothers from before, the older one, stops me. He says that he is disappointed that I left without thanking him. I apologize and explain that I am new to this world and confused as to what's going on. He accepts my apology and asks me what my impression of him was.

I say that because we did not interact very much specifically, my impression was more based on the interaction between all the of his brothers in total, saying how impressed I was with their bravery and teamwork and also the way he specifically was interacting with me now. I noticed when I spoke I was very calm and precise and sincere. The boy then said since I mentioned I was a cook in my previous life (I don't think I did but it seemed to be true), that I should come with him to a family gathering where his father would be and that he was a famous chef in his past life. I agree to come with him.

At the gathering there is a banquet table and I meet many people there. The father is at the center and he is holding two big pots: one that has some type of chicken stew that he is serving it to people. I'm told his name is Gonzales or something like that and that he specialized in some type of Latin cooking, either that or I specialized in it. When I introduce myself I can't remember my name at first or where I'm from but then some info comes out unconsciously; I start to say something about Popeyes chicken which the group had never heard of. Next I ask if they have heard of KFC (Kentucky Fried Chicken) and they seem to cheer and start laughing.

There is bulletin board there with a message written stating that any identifying information is obscured by an automatic censoring mechanism. This is to prevent people from ever retrieving real info that would prove that such a world exists. People in the group point my attention to this audio speaker that plays a recording of what I have just said. I hear the recording which plays a very squeaky sounding gender ambiguous person stating that their name is Popeye and it all sounds hilarious. This was what the people would have heard as I spoke and not at all like how I would imagine I should sound like! The entire group roars in laughter as if to suggest its not really a big deal who I was in the other world.

Now the father makes a toast, says Merry Christmas?, and I grab a drumstick sitting in the red sauce stew in the pot with my bare hands and the family gathering continues in merriment and celebration and I awaken.

-

Bonus scene from the dream sequence which followed after writing the above and going back to sleep again:

My gf and I are at our apartment. My gf has renovated the kitchen and there is a custom fitted brown carved wood kitchen counter that has its end extend like a tree trunk that stretches high in the air. There are flat surfaces where potted plants fit nicely from them. One of them is a palm tree. Others are potted cactus.

My gf asks me which color I prefer for the wood counter. I suggest red at first but she disagrees with me then next I say black to which she agrees.

I see on the fancy shiny tiled flooring there is little hamster sized sea bunny (sea slug with bunny ears) and it is wearing sunglasses. The thought occurs that this would be a great spot to host a dance party.



No comments:

Post a Comment

12 Eternal Teachings

 Excerpt from: https://www.reddit.com/r/starseeds/comments/1byjrq5/12_eternal_teachings/ Unity of All Life: At the heart of the cosmos is th...