Saturday, April 22, 2023

A couple new commands/techniques to use for lucid dreaming

Last night I had many dreams and in the later parts I became lucid.

I am escorting a lady friend to her door. As we part she gives me her number and I scribble it down but the numbers don't match what I'm trying to write down.. When we get to her door my dream starts to fade.. I announce clarity now a few times and focus on staying still.


After awhile the dream stabilizes again and I am now semi lucid. I see a bunch of young people outside the door. They are singing karaoke. I sing with them for a bit but start floating and go away to another room where there are some crypt-tomb like heavy doors, with ornate gargoyle like carvings on them. I look at my hands and announce clarity now. I open the door and suspect danger ahead, and get the idea to announce "create divine sword now". A long silver blade stretches out of my right hand. I announce close door but the door swings the other way and doesn't close.

I head down the tunnel and there is an aggressive man who attacks me and has his own sword just as long as mine. I dodge his attacks and get the idea to make a shield but instead strike the man and claim his sword so that I now have two of them. I get out of the tunnel and find myself in a diablo like crypt dungeon/realm with crude looking beings standing around. Some spot me and attack, throwing knives at me which spin in the air towards me but aren't hard to dodge. I fight several of them one at a time. There are some characters that walk in my direction but do not attack me. When I use my swords on them it doesn't affect them. One of them is a young lady and she says a few interesting things to me. First she says she's glad to discover in not a certain type of being that she would have to deal with. She seemed to recognize that I was lucid dreaming.
I asked her for some tips and she gave me two. Firstly that I could announce "movie now", or "movie u", which would make the scene stop. She said the command was like an emergency mode or something.
Next she said there were some women that would try to kiss me and if they succeeded I would turn into an animal and lose control and to avoid it I could push my lips inward and hide them in my mouth.
I began to wake up after this.
-

After awhile I started to dream again.
I found myself standing on one end of a stone bridge. A threatening man is standing on the other side of it. Remembering my commands from the previous dream I state, "create divine sword now". I do not see the sword but feel its presence. The man and I fight and I swipe my right arm in a slashing motion. I see several line like marks on the man that follow each slash I make. The man freezes and I count about 5-6 lines that run across various places along his torso. I announce, "execute now" and the man shatters into pieces at places where the lines were marked. A loot box pops up in my field of vision and there are a few pixelated items which are shown and they shrink and are pulled into my body.
I awaken.

No comments:

Post a Comment

12 Eternal Teachings

 Excerpt from: https://www.reddit.com/r/starseeds/comments/1byjrq5/12_eternal_teachings/ Unity of All Life: At the heart of the cosmos is th...