Monday, April 24, 2023

My inner child came out to play while on DMT today

Yesterday afternoon after a couple sessions of meditation I ingested some DMT. I took 3 deep inhalations and immediately felt my body get weak and had to lie down. 

My legs were positioned so that the soles of my feet were pressed down against the mattress while my knees were standing up and bent like two mountain peaks side by side. The blanket by me became a vast landscape with valleys and fruit orchards with its pale green and yellow fabric colors reflecting golden sunlight. Little army figurines fell down from the sky like invaders from helicopters. 

I was in awe with the scene that unfolded in front of me, and was reminded of my boyhood. I thought to myself, when did I ever play like this in my life? I thought back of when I was 7, 8 or 9 and got to play with my two boyhood friends, but not long after that my family moved away across the country and much of my innocence would be lost not long after that. I couldn't remember a time that I was ever captured by such a playful imagination as this moment I was now experiencing. I felt the embrace of a motherly spirit, it conveyed the notion that I was still a little child on my journey, and that I should never forget the act of playfulness.

I felt a huge swell of tears gush from my eyes. There was much sadness that was released, yet I was not sad. I felt the joy of my inner child come out and reconnect with me.

Namaste! May peace be with you!



No comments:

Post a Comment

12 Eternal Teachings

 Excerpt from: https://www.reddit.com/r/starseeds/comments/1byjrq5/12_eternal_teachings/ Unity of All Life: At the heart of the cosmos is th...