Sunday, June 4, 2023

Dream - June 4 - a parable, a party with an interesting encounter, and an odd situation afterwards



I am with two friends at the mall and see that my moms coffee shop has been turned into a little TD bank but it is still being run by my parents. There is one desk at the back of the store and my dad is sitting there, offering tax services. My mom stands behind s booth and seems to be still serving coffee to people though there are no visible coffee pots or food items on the counter. The layout of the store has changed from old fashioned light brown coffee colors tones and into generic deep green colorways. I am concerned for my mom's finances at first fearing my parents had lost their store. I tell the first friend about this situation but he is not concerned, replying that his income is so high that his parent's income is of no consequence to him. My second friend tells me about his mom who has just been diagnosed with cancer and asks for support but I do not register what he is saying as I still have my own parents in mind and respond in a unthoughtful way. This friend proceeds to talk with my other friends about this instead.
We return to my parent's store and the second friend asks my mom for a detailed print out of a hockey team's upcoming 30 game schedule. This apparently is the required information from a bank that insurance companies now require in order to determine the scheduling of a mortgage repayment. My mom has little idea about how to gather this information and I volunteer to help her with it.
I awaken and reflect upon how I had few people for support as my own mom had cancer and also when she passed away. _ Now I am in a large room in the basement of a private school with twenty or so teenaged students. We are all wearing private school uniforms. We are having an informal party and sitting on couches arranged around a coffee table. One boy picks on me, making fun of the fact that I am so interested in dreams but i am not bothered by him and grab him by his face and push him away.
A girl asks out loud if anyone would be willing to look for watermelon in the fridge and I volunteer to get it. When I open the freezer there are many packages of various sizes which contains mixtures of sliced watermelon with other items including one in a zip-lock bag with pineapple and another with cauliflower in it. I bring it the watermelon and the items around me are delighted to eat the fruit. I feel welcomed and have an enjoyable time interacting with everyone. 


At the end of the party I leave the room and walk around in a busy school hallway. I see an interesting gnome sized black and white dressed girl and follow her but she didn't want to be followed and I lose sight of her. I yell out loud, "is there anyone who wants to be friends with me?"

A girls voice answers, "i will!" and i follow the voice to a strange looking girl. She looks like a giant glazed blue clay cup and her face makes up the entire body. I am surprised but not disturbed and have a short conversation with her. She tells me her name is April and that she remembers me from the past. She mentions two conversations we've had before but I apologize as I can't remember them. But hey voice is very familiar to me. I give her a innocent but loving kiss on the left side of her foot wide lips and try to ask her questions but begin to wake up. _ 

 Now I am in Hong Kong and sitting in a crowded room. I am reaching a newspaper and there are a couple men standing by me and one of them is reading out loud one of the pages from my newspaper. I get annoyed and flip ahead so he can't read anymore. 

 There is a live radio interview being played. A taxi company is broadcasting requests for drivers to come to Vancouver, which is a long drive, to do some pickups. A customer over the radio is heard saying "any dick can drive a taxi cab", and I comment in response, "any four dicks can be formed into four wheels", or something like that. A huge eruption of laughter by the people around me follows and I am celebrated by the crowd. A man comes out and tries to stick two golf balls on my hair and I allow him to but the balls fall off and take off blotches of my hair with it. A lady asks if I can be available for a tv interview the next day in the morning and I agree. She asks me if I would like coffee for when i appear and I say yes and that I will take it single-single even though I don't usually drink coffee. I am concerned that I will not be sharp for the show and think the coffee might help but I also think I might be too jittery as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

12 Eternal Teachings

 Excerpt from: https://www.reddit.com/r/starseeds/comments/1byjrq5/12_eternal_teachings/ Unity of All Life: At the heart of the cosmos is th...