Saturday, June 3, 2023

June 3, 2023 parable dream




There is a shelf with ancestral indigenous cultural heritage items belonging to families. Among them are preserved corpses of insects like large 5 inch centipedes, praying mantis, and other shelled specimens. Some of them are intact whereas others are in broken pieces. It is said by a narrator that they were used as medicines to induce visions.




As the insects are examine and put them back on the shelf, they come alive and one is eaten after the other, getting larger as one is consumed. The mantis like creature surprisingly walks willingly into the mouth of an insect that resembles the mouth of a Venus fly trap, and when its Jaws close down on it it doesn't die but forces the jaws open again and walks out stronger than before. The insects get bigger and bigger until they are human sized, looking like gummy bears but in insect shape and the narrator states that humans hunt them afterwards.


There is a line up at a poker game and on my way I see an old friend A and another acquaintance. They did not previously know each other but are now friends and working together as Street cleaners or something. Lacking sensitivity and humility I joke about joining them so the 3 of us can all work together. A replies that he will find me on the poker table later when the time comes when I become a better player. I realize that he meant this as an insult and reflect upon the fact that my previous joke to them which I never intended to be an insult was offensive to the two.







No comments:

Post a Comment

12 Eternal Teachings

 Excerpt from: https://www.reddit.com/r/starseeds/comments/1byjrq5/12_eternal_teachings/ Unity of All Life: At the heart of the cosmos is th...